New York: G.W. Pach, Photo. 1876.
Printed souvenir card, (35.5 x 22.5cm), A triptych of original photos, pasted on a gold-printed card, advertising N. Clark's Gallery, Restaurant and Confectionery, located at the corner of Broadway and thirteenth street. The photographer, G.W. Pach was the eldest and most active of the famous Pach family of portrait photographers. His office was just a block south of Clark's, in the building now owned by the Strand Bookstore. The photographs show a sculpture of "Musidora" on the left and a grouping of four framed paintings on the right. The central, larger photograph depicts a dining room at Clark's, with tables set, and art and plants adorning the walls and windows. Aside from some light soiling, the piece is in fine condition.