Batavia, N.Y. Wiard Plow Co., [circa 1925].
Stapled booklet, (24.5 x 17 cm.), 32 pages. Illustrated. Index. Title from cover. Trade catalogue of agricultural machinery manufactured by Wiard Plow. Originally founded as Wiard & Hough in East Avon, N.Y. in 1806, and moved to Batavia circa 1890, the company manufactured a wide range of farm implements, including plows, harvesters, scrapers, and harrows. The equipment depicted in this catalogue clearly sits on the cusp between horse-drawn farm work and tractor-powered work, with many of the descriptions stating the machinery will work for both. A bit of bumping to top edge of text block; otherwise near fine in stapled, brown-decorated brown wrappers. [OCLC locates no copies of this catalogue (and nine copies of all other Wiard catalogues); Romaine, page 18 (earlier catalogues)].